- Place of Origin: South Africa
- Grade Standard: Agriculture Grade, Industrial Grade, Medicine Grade, Food Grade
- Purity: 97.9% Min
- Appearance: Colorless Transparent Liquid
- Application: Solvent, food, pharmaceuticals
- Product name: Glycerine
- Grade: Food Grade Industrial Grade
- Boiling Point:188.2
- Melting point:- 59oC
- Color: Colorless Transparent
- Packing: 250kg/drum
- Storage: Cool
Crude Glycerin - Crude glycerin is composed of water, methanol, soap, and salt. It generally has a 40 to 88% glycerol content. The biodiesel production process during transesterification involves production of crude glycerol, a natural by-product.
Technical Grade Glycerin - A refined and highly pure grade of glycerin- Technical appears as water white as most of its contaminants are completely removed. There no foreign material, such as salt, soap, methanol, etc. This grade is mainly produced from Biodiesel plants.
Enter Buying Requirement Details
H TO H INVESTMENT
Kruger St & Human St, Krugersdorp Gauteng - 1740, South Africa
Ms Maria Nokufa (ceo)
Mobile :+27734147815, +27838779900
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.